Indigo, Crystal, Blue-Ray... how do you know?

Discussions relating to anything that involves the evolution of humanity, and Ascension.

Postby Starthing » Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:56 pm

How do you know what you are?[/u]Not meaning to show off as someone might think (I'd just as well not say anything) but I easily match the description of all three, (I don't match Super Psychic, pretty sure I'd know if I did XD) Crystal a ~little~ less so, but I do display all the traits it just isn't so extreme as to be autistic, I'm much more self controlled and can work past or around things like this. But I do have a great aversion to communication through speech with less severe symptoms of these conditions, and I know I have healing potential.

I easily match all three of these categories and can't fit myself into any one.

How does anyone know what they are?
It feels frustrating, since I could potentially be any of the three. If I ~HAD~ to disregard one, I might be able to eliminate Crystal. Since I'm almost 19 and they only really started showing up in the past 7 years or so. But that still leaves Indigo and Blue-Ray, Blue-Ray is like Indigo but with additions and minor differences that suit me a little better then Indigo... but It's still a very close match.
I find it all to be confusing.
Perhaps if I did more research, but it is hard to find reliable information.

So what does everyone here know about Indigos, Blue-Rays, and Crystal Children?

Alternatively, how do you know if you aren't just completely normal and happen to fit the description?

...Yay, looks like my topic gets to go off as an ignored topic...
Starthing
Its Fibonacci!

Postby myuce » Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:39 pm

The answer is simple - no one really knows because the whole crystal, indigo thing is PROBABLY MADE UP BS.
Probably.

I'm willing to bet anyone with whom you can and have discussed indigo and crystal children got their information from the same place you probably did - from a vague, heresay - spewing source on the internet who got THEIR information from some OTHER inconclusive internet source, and so on.

If I were you i'd forget about it (and I have). It just doesn't matter "what you are" and if there is anything worth knowing we will find out eventually.
myuce
Brainy Banana

Postby conchis » Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:28 am

I would have to agree with myuce just be who you are. It seems from your wording and the overall feel that i got from your post that you are trying to FIT YOURSELF into one of these catagories. I would be interested in hearing why you feel you should be one of these things. And who knows we may even learn something about how we look at the world in the process.
conchis
On the Eightfold Path...

Postby Indigo YinYang » Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:10 am

@myuce
Actually, while you are right that most people don't have very good sources, I myself have been researching the Indigo topic for quite some time now. The concept has actually been around for quite a while, although it didn't really become what we know it as until the late 1800s in a major book by Blavatsky in the Theosophy movement titled The Secret Doctrine. In fact, I've been meaning to detail all this in an article for ages now, but I haven't really found the time to write it the way it deserves to be written. I've got a huge rough draft written, but it's still not ready to be posted yet. I can't gaurantee it will change your mind regarding Indigos and the like, but if nothing else it will show you that it isn't some recent marketing gimmick; it's been a concept for centuries if not much longer.
MATHEMATICAL!
Indigo YinYang
Noisy Whirlpool

Postby Fractal » Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:51 am

As interesting as the whole topic is, I think it's far more important to just be and do what feels most natural to us and not try to conform our natural styles of operation into labels of type (the whole indigo/crystal thing). I've taken a few tests and the general consensus is that I'm closer to a crystal than indigo, but I just don't feel compelled by knowing how I fit into those categories. I just do what I do based off what feels like the overall right thing to do.

It's like knowing a cool fact. It's cool for the "that's cool" factor, but other than that, I don't see a lot of benefit to it. I hope I'm not of an unpopular opinion :-B
Fractal
Its Fibonacci!

Postby RainInTheHouse » Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:13 pm

You're an individual.

While I've read the Indigo and Crystal Children stuff and even look forward to @Indigo_YinYang's post, I've tried to fit both myself and my child into the categories and don't ever fit 80%, much less perfectly at 100%. In some ways, I even feel like I'm ahead here... I don't have ADD or ADHD, now does my kid, but I have always had fairly good instincts, a strong pull towards truth (in East Asian culture? Even truth is subservient to appearances, you never contradict seniors/elders/authority, even when you have evidence they are mistaken), and for that reason loathe BS and cultural brainwashing and the tendency I still see in people to automatically go through their lives without questioning assumptions. Apparently this may make me Indigo, though born in the 70s, I may be ahead of my time, and I also know plenty of 80s and 90s people who don't strike me as Indigo nor Rainbow nor Crystal--or if they are, they're too indoctrinated in the dominant culture.

Like @Fractal, I don't think it's all that important to know what you are in labels, or think you know what you are, it's more important to do and be. It's those two everchanging things that really make you what you are: A force unto itself!
Testing.
RainInTheHouse
Chatty Nautilus

Postby dagudman » Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:59 pm

http://www.nibiruancouncil.com/html/starseeds.html
This should help a lot, I learned from there that I am a Starseed from Sirius, my love for dolphins was explained.
Also many of these things on the internet about indigos are off the line. Just ask yourself what you want to do, and what you want to become, I know I want to change the world, and I will do so. I don't have any problems with focusing, I feel like many of the rules are necessary. Like drunk driving, you wouldn't want everyone killing each other do you? You don't need to be anything, you just need to have the will to do what you feel is right (but if it feels right to kill humanity or other species, then you should go to a doctor, seriously)
And I thought blue-ray was a better type of DVD.
dagudman
Sage Centaur

Postby Indigo YinYang » Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:50 am

@dagudman
Yeah, I lol'd at the blue-ray part. While that is a type of video storage format, i think it's used here to refer to the blue ray of incarnation, right below indigo in the color spectrum, relating to that level of vibratory consciousness. Though the video format is named for a similar reason, as they use blue laser light to read far more information than traditional methods due to the wavelength difference in the color of the laser. Standard laser data technology is usually a red laser; all the way at the bottom of the light spectrum, whereas blue is much farther up.
MATHEMATICAL!
Indigo YinYang
Noisy Whirlpool

Postby dagudman » Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:04 pm

Then they should use an indigo laser, that would confuse even more people :D
dagudman
Sage Centaur

Postby VTeixeira » Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:58 pm

Simple I know many of indigo, crystal and blue ray people.

Ge agree that if you are one, you read the description and then you are like oh! So they have a name for my life?

That is all.. We all know how we are , how we live and what we can do.

Period.

If you are not sure, you are not... I am sorry but truly we are self aware... That says it all

Blessings my dear friends!
VTeixeira
On the Eightfold Path...

Postby Mishkin » Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:12 pm

There is no label sufficient to describe your unique human configuration,or anyone else's.While such labels can be helpful to begin finding ourselves,they are partial.
It is our thoughts,words,feelings and actions that define us.
Mishkin
Chatty Nautilus

Postby Mollietov » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:53 am

I think the problem with a lot of the Indigo/Crystal children stuff is that a lot of people jump on it to make themselves feel special and significant because they fit a few descriptions they found on the internet. Not to say it's all bs necessarily, but on this forum and a few others a lot of the people who discuss the topic come off like they're just looking to stroke their own egos. You can identify with it, sure, but it's just a fine line to walk till you start looking arrogant. Ultimately, it's solely you that has the key to uncovering (and utilizing) your own personal power to its full effect.
Mollietov
Speaking Spiral

Postby VTeixeira » Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:36 am

did you knew that Indigo, Cristal and blue ray people are just the nature showing you what YOU and ALL of US can become if we allow ourselves to BE, FEEL, and THINK, different from the rest?

it is just a reflection of who you may become.. off course if you allow yourself.

i am in a little rush, but just want to give you an example of what i am trying to share.

blue ray: they came before to deal with the ignorance of the people of those days to show a "new way" those are the ones that let the women vote, work, forgot about the "color of the skin label" etc etc..

Indigo: they cant take injustice, they HATE authoritarianism, they are the ones RIGHT NOW fighting on SPAIN to get the government out, MEXICO to finally stop the drug war and dealing with its president, CUBA little by little trying to get rid of Castro, LOOK AT THE NEWS the "NEW PEOPLE" cant take Bullshit anymore and they are making progress to show the others that there is a different way or must be.

Crystal: the oldest are 12 years old... they DONT LIKE FIGHTS OR WAR, they live in a fantasy world created by themselves and trust me THEY KNOW IS REAL, they keep a connection with the higher dimensions and they know about it, they don't like lies,they rather live with animals on a farm than to pursuit the vicious ways of living that we have now... they are here to show us the ULTIMATE WAY the way of LOVE...

AND ALL OF THAT IS AVAILABLE TO YOU, YOU MAY BECOME ONE OR ALL THERE ARE NO LIMITS
VTeixeira
On the Eightfold Path...

Re: Indigo, Crystal, Blue-Ray... how do you know?

Postby tomn182 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:06 am

hi! i would like to say something. whether you believe in this or not.
i think this is something that comes to you naturally. so if you're not quite sure then it probably hasn't come
to you just yet to your realization or you are neither of these. keep in mind everyone is not "star children" there can be other things. since you said none feel right. for me alot of "coincidential" things hapened to me that brought me
to this awareness and when i did my research and read one particular post i knew that everything fit me detail by detail.

hint: i used too see the number 333 ALOT. i would wake up at 3:33 am all the time, even after changing the time on my clock a bagillion times so that i wouldnt evven know what exact time it was when i would wake up. but again i would wake up in the middle of the night to this number 3:33 and see it everywhere and then i tried not paying attention to it, but it just kept coming back.

so it's just, truth will come to you on it's own time :) and everything will start to sort of make sense, not entirely yet but eventually :) :hsparkle:
tomn182
A Dot!

Return to Human Evolution and Ascension