4th Dimension perception transition hypothesis

Discuss shifts and changes in consciousness and the universe here.

4th Dimension perception transition hypothesis

Postby Flower83 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:29 am

"It's not really about ascending into the 4th dimension; its really more like bringing the 4th dimension into the 3rd." ~ a friend of mine

Background:
I had an extraordinary experience a while ago. (At least for me it's extraordinary; but I'm sure some of you have experienced some similar things these days...)

I was following Bashar's advice about acting on my exitement to the fullest. I am excited about being excited. This is going on for months now and things really started to accelerate. I feel really happy all the time, my cognitive abilities improved and there is almost no negativity in my reality(even on the outside). I live in the now almost all day doing what I like most, keeping my body relatively clean...
The synchonisity is sick and mindblowing.

We could say that I am keeping my emotional freuqency really high according to this image:
http://www.holistichealinghandsblog.com ... piral1.jpg

The fun part is that my perception is heightened to a degree where I would start to percieve reality beyond five senses. I have daily dowloads from my higher self and my guides and I am recieving information that is really funny and interesting.

Today, I would like to share a piece of it with you - readers of this post - and see if you can agree with some of it or not. So, I am inviting anyone who is interesting to comment on it. I would specificly like to hear some positive critics on the subject or good arguments why this hypothesis might not be correct.

_______
I apologise if you do not like physics, but a basic understanding of it might be required to fully grasp the implications I AM trying to express here.
So let's clarify the definitions and beliefs first:
0.) Everthing in this physical reality has a specific frequency that makes it separate from everything else. Sounds, trees, computer desks, colors, thoughts, emotions, even this post.
1.) Frequency is defined as "vibrations per unit of time." or, mathematiclly: "f=1/t"...
2.) "Your emotions are a biochemical feedback system. Your emotions are created to reflect to you at all moments of the day, what your vibration IS." ~ Teal Scott
3.) The higher your vibration(and therefore frequency) is, the more you are able to comprehend in a given unit of time. The more you are able to PERCIEVE in your reality.
Let me give you a very simplified example.
-If someone is vibrating at a frequency of 200 units, he will only be able to percieve 200 units in a given time interval. That means that when he looks at a chair, he will see what color it is, what it is made of, and could guess how solid it is....
-If however, someone would be vibrating at a frequency of 6000, he would also feel how the tree felt when they cut it to make the chair, who sat on the chair some time ago, AND where the chair's position will be in the future.

The chair gives off a certain frequency. Depending on which frequency gradient you are vibrating in, you can percieve information about it. If you raise your freuquency "the doors of perception are cleansed", and the veil is lifted. The filters of reality are dissolved and you can see much more.

What happened to me was that I came home on day and a car was parked before our house. As soon as I looked at it, more information flooded at me than in my ordinary state of perception. I instantly knew who's car it was(mom's friend), where that person is now and what she is doing(talking to my mom) and actually got a glimps of how she feels right now. It was as though I became her for a moment, just by looking at a car.

A few days later...My dad was talking to her friend on the phone and when I walked by I got a picture of her face. I asked him if her hair is black to clarify my vision and he said "yes, but how do you know that?? You never saw her." He was so surpised rofl :D

On a number of occasions lately I just ended up at the right place at the right time, just following my intuition. This includes meeting my friends somewhere without calling them where they are on the phone, arriving home exactly when the dinner was being served and so on...
This does not mean I went insane or that I have some kind of mental disorder. I have simply cleaned a few filters by raising my vibration. At least, that's how I choose to view that.
Even though this is weird and almoust scary at times, the information I recieve is too accurate to be denied...And the only reasonable logical explanation is the hypothesis regarding high frequency emotions I mentioned above. Even this knowledge, however, was transmitted to me by my guides when this was happening.

Another thing that must be brought to attention here is, that with higher frequency; time somehow accelerates. Or at least, perception of it. I assume it's due to the vibration's per unit of time increase. That would mean that if you must focus on more details per unit of time, you do not experience as much of it. This is why I think todays physics agrees with my hypotshesis about 4rth dimensional perception. The more in the now you live, the less time you experience, because the more deatails of that reality you are able to percieve. Makes sense.

So I am thinking about the implications of this hypothesis a lot lately...if one could somehow raise their frequency so high that the vibrations per unit of time would be high enough, that it would somehow dissolve the perception of linear time itself.
Example:
One would be able to percieve events before they happen. If one would be vibrating high enough when he would look at something or someone, he would not only percieve the version of him in the Now, but also all possible future timelines based on the current frequency of the object/person he is percieving.

I found some nice quotes on this subject.
Terence McKenna; Eros and Eschaton 1994 wrote:The Shaman actually rises into a domain where past and future are different areas on the same topological manifold. This is not a metafore; it’s what’s really going on. It’s as though, the members of culture are imprisoned in linear time and the Shaman is not. And why not?? Because the shaman has perturbed the brain states sanctioned by the culture – sanctioned by its educational processes, its habits, its attitudes. Culture is simply closing upon the human experience, but the human organism outside the confines of culture in a direct relation to nature transcends time and space. This was a fact I believe that was known in prehistory and in fact was the source of Paleolithic values, which were not material, not linear, not surplus oriented, not class oriented, not power oriented, but rather oriented towards an egalitarian partnership, in an environment of great material simplicity.

NDE Experiencer wrote:»…everything from the beginning, my birth, my ancestors, my children, my wife, everything comes together simultaneously. I saw everything about me, and about everyone who was around me. I saw everything they were thinking now,what they thought then, what was happening before, what was happening now. There is no time, there is no sequence of events, no such thing as limitation, of distance, of period, of time, of place. I could be anywhere I wanted to be simultaneously.«

TealScott wrote:"We assume that our physical surroundings are the stable, firm basis of reality. As if density and form itself are the true test of what is "real". But we are wrong in our assumption. It is the density of physical form that obscures the truth from our physical senses. Reality... is actually completely 100% relative to the vibratory frequency of the observer."

Don't get me wrong. There would still be a progression of events. Some kind of sequence. But one would not be bounded by linear perception of it. If you would constantly live in a high vibration; time would still have a sequential movement forward, only you could see things that are not really manifesting yet. You would percieve multiple simultanious parallel realities and possible timelines at once. Like guys in a some movies...hm..
Next(Nicholas Cage) or...
Men in Black III:
(OFT: he's so funny when he says "Negative possibilities are multiplying as we speak.") lololololo :D :P
or this one:

Anyway:
Doesn't this sound like a higher dimensional perspective?? Any thoughts on this?? Do you agree, do you not?? Does this happen to you these days??
"When you love yourself unconditionally, everyone loves you unconditionally...and if they don't; you don't care." ~ Bashar
Flower83
Speaking Spiral

Re: 4th Dimension perception transition hypothesis

Postby themaster » Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:11 pm

What's going to happen is at some point you will move into "instantaneous time" and in that.. there will be no little details you will just move where you want to "whenever you want too" something like that ;) :)

Flower83 wrote:"So I am thinking about the implications of this hypothesis a lot lately...if one could somehow raise their frequency so high that the vibrations per unit of time would be high enough, that it would somehow dissolve the perception of linear time itself.
Example:
One would be able to percieve events before they happen. If one would be vibrating high enough when he would look at something or someone, he would not only percieve the version of him in the Now, but also all possible future timelines based on the current frequency of the object/person he is percieving.

Linear time is "already" a illusion.. it doesn't exist.. it's CREATED.. so going back to "instantaneous time" is just going back to how it always worked anyway.. :roll:

So let's clarify the definitions and beliefs first:
0.) Everthing in this physical reality has a specific frequency that makes it separate from everything else. Sounds, trees, computer desks, colors, thoughts, emotions, even this post.

this is all true.. but also.. "separation is a illusion" there is no separation ;)

Anytime, you can remember.. remember bashar's statement of "this and that" it's a very easy thing to use to make more than 1 thing true :) or to not get stuck in RIGID thinking :P

On a number of occasions lately I just ended up at the right place at the right time, just following my intuition. This includes meeting my friends somewhere without calling them where they are on the phone, arriving home exactly when the dinner was being served and so on...
This does not mean I went insane or that I have some kind of mental disorder. I have simply cleaned a few filters by raising my vibration. At least, that's how I choose to view that.

this is all part "syncronicity" or creating happiness/excitement in your life.. the energy pattern just creates more ease/manifestation.. it's what's "supposed" to happen.. I do and do not do it all the time myself ;) :P

Flower83 wrote:Don't get me wrong. There would still be a progression of events. Some kind of sequence. But one would not be bounded by linear perception of it. If you would constantly live in a high vibration; time would still have a sequential movement forward, only you could see things that are not really manifesting yet. You would percieve multiple simultanious parallel realities and possible timelines at once. Like guys in a some movies...hm..
Next(Nicholas Cage) or...

Again, time is a illusion.. there is only now :)

But as you know we all gain "experience" as our characters.. I had this bad relationship.. so this means.. I'm creating or no longer preferring "this", this thing happened to me in my childhood and I wear the SCAR on my body, today :P

When one is able to recognize the concept of oneness with all things in reality.. well, that's when bashar basically says all the magic starts to happen.. let you know if I ever reach that, ehh? :P
themaster
Arbiter of Exchange
Facebook: theeemaster

Postby Flower83 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:34 pm

themaster wrote:What's going to happen is at some point you will move into "instantaneous time" and in that.. there will be no little details you will just move where you want to "whenever you want too" something like that ;) :)

And how would you know that?? o.O :D

Also, It would be nice if you could more specificly define the boundary between "linear" and "instantaneous" time.

you wrote:Again, time is a illusion.. there is only now :)

But that's exactly what I'm trying to say with this...The more in the now you live, the more information about "other now's" (so to say) becomes available to you in that Now...therefore you are able to sense what is coming, if you constantly live in the now....This is why Bashar says that "no psychic ever predicts the future. What is happening is that he is picking up on the vibrations that are most likely to manifest.(or something like that ...anyway..) The psychic reads the present more fully, not the future."

This is what I ment with this:
me wrote:only you could see things that are not really manifesting yet. You would percieve multiple simultanious parallel realities and possible timelines at once.

you wrote:When one is able to recognize the concept of oneness with all things in reality.. well, that's when bashar basically says all the magic starts to happen.. let you know if I ever reach that, ehh? :P

In a funny way, I do believe that when you "will" be able to do that, I would already know ;)

"separation is a illusion" there is no separation ;)"" ~ you
And yes, don't worry, I understand the illusion of separatness; but it must be maintained in order to give consciousness definition.
"When you love yourself unconditionally, everyone loves you unconditionally...and if they don't; you don't care." ~ Bashar
Flower83
Speaking Spiral

Postby themaster » Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:10 pm

Flower83 wrote:And how would you know that?? o.O :D

New age grapevine.. I listen once in a while ;) :D :P lol

Flower83 wrote:Also, It would be nice if you could more specificly define the boundary between "linear" and "instantaneous" time.

Linear time is a created illusion, instantaneous time or NOW is all there is.. I'm not sure how you define it better than that? :D :P

Do you know one way to recognize it's a illusion? One way is just to observe how you create LESS time when you're happy creating your ride.. or when you CREATE more time.. when you hate something you’re doing it's.. borring, bland.. you watch the clock.. cause you don't ENJOY it :P

Also, It would be nice if you could more specificly define the boundary between "linear" and "instantaneous" time.

I don't think it can be defined more than that.. existence is a illusion.. even if it's a very REAL experience ;)

Flower83 wrote:But that's exactly what I'm trying to say with this...The more in the now you live, the more information about "other now's" (so to say) becomes available to you in that Now...therefore you are able to sense what is coming, if you constantly live in the now....This is why Bashar says that "no psychic ever predicts the future. What is happening is that he is picking up on the vibrations that are most likely to manifest.(or something like that ...anyway..) The psychic reads the present more fully, not the future."

Well, I'm not doubting you.. :roll:

But it should be clear.. that different people create different things also.. whereas you get some information about future pathways (or you hope you do? ;)) I can't say I've had the exact same experience.. doesn't make me "invalidate" your experience though ;) :P

A very hard lesson to learn sometimes is "experience does not create reality" if you tell someone they will DO THIS and create this experience.. sometimes your "dead wrong" sometimes your right :)

Flower83 wrote:In a funny way, I do believe that when you "will" be able to do that, I would already know.

I'm glad you will know.. ;) I try to get timetables out of my teachers.. but all they mentioned is something will be ready in 2-3 years (they said that at the 12-12-12)
themaster
Arbiter of Exchange
Facebook: theeemaster

Return to The Great Shift