Pineal Gland Stories:

Discussions relating to anything that involves the evolution of humanity, and Ascension.

Pineal Gland Stories:

Postby Logitic » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:13 am

So my pineal gland (third eye) has been warm for about 3 months now. Well, it cools a little when I am performing actions, but otherwise while I sit or stay still it starts to warm again. Yesterday was an experience that got me wondering if others are sharing similar experiences during these months to 12/12/12.Yesterday my pineal gland felt like it was pulling in fire, although it did not burn.
Anyways, feel free to share your experiences.
Logitic
Sage Centaur

Pineal Gland Stories:

Postby Linas » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:50 am

My third has been having a lot of activity lately as well. It feels like there's a magnetic pull and push sensation going on. It's especially noticeable right before I go to sleep.
Linas
Speaking Spiral

Pineal Gland Stories:

Postby Steven92 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:53 am

Idk how to open it. Or how to see with it. But I can see it staring back at me. I think I opened it, but maybe it's a whole other being like me, but created differently.
Like the brain for example are beings on their own.
Steven92
Chilled Cherub

Pineal Gland Stories:

Postby Logitic » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:44 am

@Steven92
Don't worry about opening it, that will eventually kick in naturally. Also there are some binaural beats on youtube that can help with activating it. Perhaps you would give it a try.
Logitic
Sage Centaur

Pineal Gland Stories:

Postby Circa » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:38 am

The warmer my pineal gland starts to feel, the warmer my heart starts to feel. Then the solar plexus starts to feel all warm and shit, next thing I know the soles of my feet and palms of my hands feel like they're on fire (in amazingly good feeling sort of way). From then on it's all smiles and giggles.
Circa
On the Eightfold Path...

Pineal Gland Stories:

Postby dazza_dazza » Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:23 pm

Mines been open since June, I feel it tingling all day long. I'm not happy in the mornings when I wake up until I get the feeling back! :-)
dazza_dazza
Chatty Cherub

Pineal Gland Stories:

Postby avatar_of_synthesis » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:16 am

mine keeps putting pressure on my brain
Brainy Banana

Pineal Gland Stories:

Postby MaybeTomorrow » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:56 am

I started feeling a light pressure on my pineal gland around two years ago. As of late I've been feeling it almost always throughout the day. It doesn't feel warm, it's more of a pressure/throbbing sensation. If I concentrate and focus on a particular object I begin seeing it as not as an object or tree I begin to become one with it. It's hard to describe. I think the reason why I'm feeling it the pineal gland more is because of meditation. I meditate 1-3 hours a day and the benefits include: feeling my chi, pineal gland is constantly open, and being able to stay more in the now and less thinking with the brain
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace

There's a choice right now, between "fear" and "love." The decision is yours.
MaybeTomorrow
Brainy Banana

Pineal Gland Stories:

Postby Unityforallpls » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:13 am

I used to do a bit of sun gazing a year back, it made my pineal gland really warm and it was an intense feeling, I still get it when I sun gaze but unfortunately due to me having to work this pointless job I don't find time to do it anymore..

But strange things happened to me. About 6 to 7 months ago I started getting KILLER headaches, right in the center of my forehead (and I mean EXCRUCIATING). They took cat scans. The neurologist noticed my pineal gland is a little bigger than normal and the fluid sack in the back of my head is bigger than normal. There were no other causes she could think of. So it was very odd to me.
Unityforallpls
Sage Centaur

Pineal Gland Stories:

Postby EnchantedMermaid » Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:43 am

I have the pressure thing also. And headaches too.
EnchantedMermaid
Speaking Spiral

Pineal Gland Stories:

Postby avatar_of_synthesis » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:15 am

mine is hurting right now for no reason
Brainy Banana

Pineal Gland Stories:

Postby Logitic » Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:58 pm

@circa
My heart also felt... Uplifting. Also, my body has been reverberating my movements. Almost like my actions only echo inside my body. I know it is leading to something good! Keep up the good will everyone!

@Unityforallpls@EnchantedMermaid
@avatar_of_synthesis
When your pineal gland hurts, it is simply letting you know that it is healing. (Like if you had a cut on your feet, and it hurts to walk on it.) But since this is a light based cleanse, I suggest meditation in a close to pitch black room. It would help you recover, with less pain.
Logitic
Sage Centaur

Pineal Gland Stories:

Postby Shahalud » Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:56 pm

I've only recently really started focusing my attention and meditations towards my pineal gland and third eye. But since I have, I've noticed a large pressure that would build in the center of my brain, but it doesn't hurt. I've also just started tryin to cut out as much fluoride intake as I can to aid in decalcifying my pineal.

I know that really wasn't a "story", but we'll see what happens in the upcoming days and weeks and months and years.

Saying that, patience really is key for any spiritual pursuit. It should be a life (or multiple life) long endeavor.
I must not fear, fear is the mind killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration
Shahalud
Brainy Banana

Pineal Gland Stories:

Postby Logitic » Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:02 pm

@Shahalud
That is a story friend! It is good to hear that your pineal gland is beginning to become more active!And you're right, it is true what they say. Patience is a virtue. ;J
Logitic
Sage Centaur

Return to Human Evolution and Ascension